We are sorry but we do not have enough staff to help with

1. Journal articles that have already been approved and just need  proofreading. The research dept. can help, however. See


2. Journal articles that do not have at least a Hanyang first or corresponding author, middle author is not enough.

Any type of document that is NOT an English Journal article for international publication or that does not directly help journal publication (we can help with reviewer's comments).

3. Abstracts for conferences, or English abstracts for Korean articles

4. Theses, dissertations, book chapters, or books.

5. SoPs, resumes, writing tests essays such as TOEFL or other types of personal essay documents or applications. 

6. Other types of writing that are not for journal article publication such as undergraduate essays.

Other services

7. Translation services

8. Advice on statistical methods